Vimpex – Identifire Series – Power Supplies & Chargers
Vimpex Identifire Series – EN 54-4 Power Supplies & Chargers
CDS is now supplying the Vimpex range of Identifire Series Power Supplies & Chargers. The Identifire series of EN 54-4 approved switched-mode power supplies has intelligent on-demand load sharing capability to provide exceptional flexibility. This allows rapid large capacity battery charging with either extended standby hold-up duration at light loads, or short high current peak loads where spare output capacity is diverted to battery charging.
- Designed for use in fire alarm systems complying with EN 54-2 & EN 54-4
- 1.5A, 3A and 5A versions with 2 x steel housing options
- Intelligent On Demand Battery Charging
- 2 Steel Housings Housing up to 17.0Ah Batteries
- Battery Free Operation Option (Non EN 54-4 Compliant)
- On Board and Optional Remote Battery Temperature Sensor
- Supplies a nominal 27V with 2 x 12V lead acid batteries providing full standby operation
- 2 Independently controlled outputs as standard to comply with EN 54-4 & BS5839-1:2013 requirements
Contact us today for more information and for a free quotation.